Monday, January 3, 2011

I miss you very much


[Just win Cuo]how are you, I is three finish small substitute teacher to just win Cuo.
[Premier Wen]president, just win teacher Cuo how are you.
[Ni Ma]your good premier, I am a complete the third principal, do you still remember me?
[Premier Wen]I remember.
[Host]the president seemed to be still to accompany you to see in the school in the region at that time.
[Premier Wen]is what you accompany I investigate a school, you introduced extent of disaster to me.Is just winning teacher Cuo all right?
[Just win Cuo]good, hello, premier.
[Premier Wen]you speak a few lines, I miss you very much.
[Just win Cuo]I also really miss your premier.
[Premier Wen]are the children good now?
[Just win Cuo]the kids are all good, we in November go on vacation, our teacher still just there make up missed lesson, yesterday just go on vacation of, at the time that we made up missed lesson the classroom of all in plank building in, there is the cooker to keep warm, morning arrange some four, grade five a little bit bigger of the student come to have a class and come right away 1, 2 at 1:00 p.m., the grade three kid come to have a class, I is give grade one and mathematics lesson of grade four, the whole day wants to have a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment